BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

free, spoilers, and hi(:


Hi!
I'm Skyler47 and Im a new writer for Stardoll Passion.(:
so a little about me first: I am 14 and I live in america. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
I decided to make a little banner. I hope you like it(: I'll probably make a better one when I have more time.

So on with the spoilers...

hmm... do you like anything? I kind of like the first dress.(: 
I also found this cutie on spoilers:

isn't he adorable?((:



Free checkered carpet:

here it is:


if you want it.....

If you are from Poland, Go and Enter contest by clicking here
If you aren't from Poland but want to get it, Follow these steps:
1.Go to Poland web proxy like
proxyhideout.com/ OR ukryj.info/ OR blackproxy.eu
2.In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
stardoll.com/
3.Click OK/Idz/Go OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4.Log in stardoll
5.Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=577
6.Click Go, Wait till contest page loads
7.Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Carpet should be in a gift box in your suite(:


xoxo

skyler47





No comments:

Post a Comment